A good dishwasher is something that most people need, especially those that love to cook big meals and have a bunch of people over for parties. Nobody likes to wash dishes by hand and that’s why we’re here with the Bosch 800 Series SHX68T55UC Dishwasher review. It has some really great features and way more pros than cons, making this dishwasher one of our top choices when it comes to integrated washers.
Features of The Bosch 800 Series SHX68T55UC Dishwasher
There is a good reason we chose to do a review of this dishwasher and it’s because it’s one of our top picks when it comes to integrated dishwashers. It has some really solid features that we’re going to go through right now.
- High Capacity – The Bosch 800 Series Dishwasher is perfect for big families that have big dinner parties because it has a full 16 place setting capacity to fit a whole number of smaller and larger dishes as well as the usual cutlery and cups too.
- Third Rack – This dishwasher has an extended third rack that is ideal for smaller dishes and can be used when you need just a little extra room for those big eating events.
- Multiple Options – This Bosch Dishwasher comes with multiple different washing options to make cleaning even the dirtiest of dishes easy.
- 6 Settings – You can set this dishwasher to 6 different wash cycles for maximum versatility so you can give dishes a short, medium, or long wash cycle as well as a few other setting options too.
- Fully Integrated – The Bosch 800 Series Dishwasher is great for kitchens built for an integrated washer.
- Delay Start – The particular model of dishwasher features a delay start option so you can set it to run after dinner, when you go to bed, or at any other time of the day.
- Touch Display – This dishwasher features a great touch screen LED display to make things as easy as can be.
- Energy Efficient – This dishwasher has been built with energy and water efficiency in mind to cut back on your bills.
- Self Drying – The Bosch 800 retains heat in the walls to quickly dry dishes without using extra energy.
Pros And Cons
We really like the Bosch 800 Series Dishwasher because it’s a good model, but that being said there are always 2 sides to every coin so let’s go over both the positives and the negatives of this integrated dishwasher.
- This has tons of space and is great for people who go through a lot of dishes in a short amount of time.
- The energy efficient feature will save you money on your electricity and water bill.
- The easy to control display quickly lets you set the desired wash cycle with ease.
- The nifty delay start feature lets you set the wash cycle to start at any time of day or night.
- The flexible third rack is great for some extra dishes and can even be removed when it’s not needed.
- This is the perfect dishwasher for integrated kitchens.
- Several different options and cycles allow you to choose the ideal wash cycle for the amount of dishes you have in the Bosch as well as the amount of dirt that is stuck to them.
- Self drying feature lets you save extra energy and allows your dishes to dry without wasting any more electricity than need be.
- Requires quite a bit of space and a section in your kitchen permanently dedicated to it.
- Requires the proper plumbing fixtures in your kitchen for use.
- Does not have a heated dry feature which means it takes slightly longer to dry dishes than with a heated dry washer.
- This dishwasher requires a specific amount of detergent to find the appropriate balance between dishes still being dirty and dishes having soapy residue on them after the wash.
When it comes to washing your dishes you definitely want a good dishwasher because doing it by hand is definitely not an option. We’ve done a Bosch 800 Series SHX68T55UC Dishwasher review to give you all of the info you need to make an informed decision when it comes to getting your next washer. It has some really great features that make sure your dishes are easily washed and come out perfectly clean every time.
If you would like another option then you take a look at some of our other reviews here.