The appliances that we buy are meant to make our lives easier, but not every home can accommodate some of the full sized appliances. For homes that are lacking the space, but still want the convenience of a dishwasher, you might want to look into buying one of the compact countertop dishwasher models. These units can do everything that a full-sized model does, but they take up less space and they can be stored away. One compact model that offers great functionality and easy operation is the Danby DDW611WLED countertop dishwasher.
- Energy Star countertop electronic dishwasher fits under most kitchen cabinets (6 place-setting capacity)
- Quick connect to any kitchen tap with low water consumption (3.17 gallons during normal cycle)
- Convenient automatic detergent and rinse agent dispenser
- Electronic controls with LED display (6 wash cycles)
- Durable stainless steel interior
Features of the Danby countertop dishwasher
On the current market, manufacturers offer a great range of countertop appliances to meet the needs of homes that have limited space. When it comes to getting your dishes clean, a compact unit can do the job just as well as any full-sized. Check out the features and functions and you will see the capabilities of this compact dishwasher.
- Compact body fits easily on the countertop
- Holds up to 6 place settings
- Quick connect adaptor works with any kitchen sink
- Low water consumption per cycle (3.17 gallons)
- 6 programmable settings ( light, normal, heavy, speed, soak and glass)
- LED display
- All electronic pushbutton controls
- Adjustable rinse aid dispenser
- Automatic detergent dispenser
- Stainless steel interior
- Dimensions in inches: 19.7 x 21.6 x 17.25 ( D x W x H )
Pros and Cons
The Danby DDW611WLED is a model that offers a good combination of convenience and effectiveness. This model is very compact so it can be used in just about any kitchen. It is also very easy to set up with the quick connect assembly.
With this dishwasher, you also get all of the settings that you would expect from a full-sized unit. For a compact model, it is also very nice that it can hold up to six place settings per load, which makes it capable of handling almost all of your washing needs. Between the easy set up and operation and the fact that it offers really good results, this model is one of the better compact dishwashers that you will find.
If you’re looking for a smaller dishwasher, but need a bit more room that 6 place setting, then check out the Danby 8 Place Setting Dishwasher. It has a little more space but it can make a big difference.
What is the Danby countertop dishwasher good for?
This is a compact dishwasher that should satisfy almost any consumer that buys it. Being a countertop unit, it is great for houses that do not have a lot of space. Users will also like that this model because it can hold a fair amount of dishes. So many of the compact dishwashers don’t really have a lot of interior space, but this one can service the needs of a small family. Any home that doesn’t have a dishwasher will find this to be a good addition.
If your home does not have a dishwasher and you are tired of doing the job by hand, investing in a countertop dishwasher will be some of the best money that you ever spent. With a well-designed compact model, you can do your washing and then tuck the dishwasher away in a cabinet. When it comes to performance, convenience and ease of operation, the Danby DDW611WLED countertop dishwasher is one of the top models that you will find.
Last update on 2019-11-11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API