The Edgestar Energy Star Built-In dishwasher is a great little item for the price. It’s 18 inches wide, so it fits into a small space; yet, the interior is large enough to hold eight place settings. If you need to replace an older appliance, like a trash compactor, this dishwasher will serve the purpose. And it works great!
- Energy Start rated for energy efficiency
- Six wash cycles with lights to indicate washing phase; cycle selector
- Includes silverware basket, coarse filter, and cup tray
- Two pull-out dish racks
- Dimensions: 32.5” high x 18” wide x 22” deep
- Shipping weight: 59 lbs
- Uses a 120v plug
- Accommodates up to eight (8) place settings and features a silverware basket and cup tray
- Six (6) Wash Cycles: Heavy, Normal, ECO, Glass, Rapid, and Rinse; Three (3) Options: Sanitize, Hi Temp, Heated Dry
- At only 17.75 inches wide, using this unit to replace an older appliance such as a trash compactor is a great option.
- Leakage sensor automatically shuts off water flow when a leak is detected to protect your home from water damage
- Quiet 52dB operation keeps the disturbance to a minimum; Dimensions 32.5" H x 17.6" W x 22.4" D; Weight: 52.9 lbs
Pros and Cons
The Edgestar Energy Built-In dishwasher gets dishes sparkling clean. Of course, it doesn’t have the power of a full-size dishwasher like the LG LDF8764ST Fully Integrated Dishwasher, but it gets the job done. It’s ideal for a small apartment kitchen or a small family unit.
On the front is a dial selector so you can choose which of the six cycles you want to use: heavy, normal, light, glass, speed, or rinse. A light indicator shows which cycle the wash is in. A buzzer lets you know the cycle is over, and there’s an automatic shut-off. It’s also not too loud.
The Edgestar Built-In dishwasher may arrive with some defects. For example, it may not complete the cycle, leaving water in the bottom. In addition, the door is so lightweight, it’s prone to damage and must be treated gently.
The Edgestar Energy Star Built-In dishwasher has received an Energy Star rating for being energy-efficient, so energy-conscious individuals will appreciate it. It does what it’s suppose to do – get the dishes clean. It’s an ideal solution to the issue of limited kitchen space.
Last update on 2019-09-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API