Most homeowners hate walking around with a vacuum cleaner and “playing” with buttons just to get their house clean. If you are tired of doing so, we understand your struggle since we all want to live in a clean home, but some cleaning tasks are not fun. Besides, you can also be a busy homeowner who doesn’t have enough time to keep hoovering the floor in their home. If that describes your situation, getting a robot vacuum cleaner is the most reasonable thing to do.
A good robovac like the ILife A4s will keep your home clean and tidy so that you only need to deep vacuum your home once in a while to reach the places where a robot vacuum cleaner can’t. The ILife A4s Robot Vacuum is an affordable robovac whose main competitor is the Eufy RoboVac 11. Nonetheless, it’s a perfect choice for someone who is after buying a robot vacuum on a tight budget.
- The Gen 3 CyclonePower cleaning system with a strong suction provides thorough and concentrated cleaning. Adjusts to floor types - thin carpet, tile, hardwood, laminate & more.
- Superior battery-group brings up to 140mins cleaning time which makes work easily and it also has a prolonged life time.
- Schedule your cleaning hours where the A4s will automatically start to clean .Automatically returns to the charging base when power is low.
- Multiple smart sensors avoid bumping around or falling off stairs. The A4s even cleans under beds, along the walls and around the clutter. Dirt can not hide.
- What You Get: ILIFE A4s robot vacuum, remote control, charging dock, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of high-performance filters, extra set of side brushes, user guide and our worry-free 12-month warranty,offer our best service.
Despite being available at a budget-friendly price, this vacuum cleaner has more amazing features compared to robovacs of its caliber. With features like max cleaning, you will be amazed by just how much a robot vacuum cleaner can do when cleaning your carpet. Some of the best features of this robot vacuum cleaner include:
1. Different Cleaning Modes
With varying modes of cleaning comes better flexibility for amazing results depending on the situation. This robovac comes with the following cleaning modes:
- Auto-cleaning mode – This allows the vacuum cleaner to adjust according to the situation (Best for daily cleaning).
- Mini-room mode – The robovac can clean without using too much power while in this mode (Best mode for smaller rooms).
- Spot cleaning mode – In this mode, the robovac moves in a spiral pattern to thoroughly clean a specific spot (Best for cleaning fairly dirty areas).
- Edge-cleaning mode – This mode allows the robovac to detect and clean the wall edges of a room until no more edges are detected.
2. Three-layer Filtration System
The ILife A4s robot vacuum cleaner has a three-layer filtration system for thorough cleaning of surfaces. The filtration system features a HEPA filter, so people suffering from allergies or asthma can relax knowing that they are well-catered for. There is a standard filter to handle big particles, a foam layer to filter the remaining particles even more, and lastly, a HEPA filter for the smallest dust particles. The standard and foam filters can be cleaned and reused, but the HEPA filter has to be replaced preferably every six months.
3. Dimensions and Weight
This robovac has a height of only 3 inches, a diameter of 12.2 inches, and it weighs only 4.85 pounds. At such a size, this vacuum cleaner is small enough to navigate through most parts of your home without getting stuck.
4. Navigation Sensors
Navigation technology is one of the most significant features in the ILife A4s Robot Vacuum. With navigation sensors, the robovac can detect and avoid obstacles or slow down so that it won’t bump too hard into them.
In addition to that, the navigation technology used in this robovac protects it from deep-diving down the stairs. The vacuum cleaner will stop and turn around if there is a significant change in floor depth.
5. Powerful Suction
As expected, middle-range robovacs don’t have such a strong suction power, but this one is a little bit different. It provides varying suction powers depending on the mode. The “Standard mode” is capable of producing a suction power of 700Pa while the “Max mode” reaches a suction power of 1000 Pa. This power is enough to light-vacuum your carpet and keep it clean for a considerable amount of time.
6. Fade-free Battery
The ILife A4s Robot Vacuum is equipped with a fade-free 2600mAh Li-ion battery as a source of power. As such, the ILife A4’s batteries will not leak power with time when left in storage or even as the robovac cleans. This means that the robot vacuum cleaner can stay powered for extended periods and will require fewer charging sessions in general.
7. Automatic Docking and Recharging
It would be very inconvenient if you had to keep on monitoring your vacuum cleaner to determine whether it has enough power to keep on cleaning. That’s why ILife designed this robovac with an automatic docking feature that allows it to go back to the docking station if the battery is almost running out.
8. Tough Battery
Battery life is a significant feature as far as any robovac is concerned. Short battery life can hinder proper cleaning of your house’s floor, as the robovac will have to take recharging breaks more often. This robovac, however, has a dogged battery that goes for as long as 2 hours or more before requiring a recharge. That should be enough time to clean a significant amount of space as long as it’s not heavily soiled.
- The robovac very cost-effective
- Low profile design makes navigation easy
- Has high-quality batteries
- Very efficient especially in picking pet hairs
- Has HEPA filtration for the elimination of allergens
- It lacks Wi-Fi connectivity
- Doesn’t have a smartphone app control feature
- The robovac moves semi-randomly
The ILife A4s offers some great features that will come in handy if your main goal is maintaining a clean home with less effort and better cost-effectiveness. This robovac is capable of doing a fantastic job as far as daily vacuuming is concerned.
You, however, shouldn’t expect it to completely replace your regular vacuum cleaner, as it’s not capable of deep-cleaning tasks. Nonetheless, it’s a perfect choice for someone who hates vacuuming or has a busy schedule. It offers excellent value for money and is worth every coin.
You can find more robot vacuum reviews here.
Last update on 2019-11-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API