The SPT SD-2202W Countertop Dishwasher is a wonderful option for a small apartment or any small kitchen. It is in our opinion one of the best dishwashers for this type of use. Only 17.2 inches high, it fits nicely on the counter and under the cabinets. Although it’s a small size, it delivers power that rivals bigger machines. It makes the dishes for up to 6 people sparkling clean.
- Durable stainless steel interior
- Up to 8 hours delay start
- 6 wash cycles: heavy, normal, light, glass, speed, soak
- Capacity for up to 6 standard place settings
- Faucet adapter (included) allows for quick and easy connection
- Weight 5 lbs
- Dimensions: 21.6” x 19.7” x 17.2”
- Includes dish rack and silverware basket
- 4-position rinse aid dispenser
- Sunpentown commercial units can be found in many top restaurants, hotels and resorts
- Sunpentown manufactures products with customer’s everyday comfort and ease in mind
- Sunpentown offers hundreds of products in a wide range of categories: air quality, refrigeration, lighting, sanitary, massage and dishwasher
- Sunpentown offers top of the line appliances at a competitive price and superior customer service that go above-and-beyond
- We are constantly developing our business to anticipate trends and meet changing consumer demands and continue to make high quality sustainable products which are tested to last
Pros and Cons
The STP SD-2202W Countertop Dishwasher is perfect for people who live alone, or in a small space. The controls are user-friendly, and it connects easily to your kitchen faucet, without the need for direct plumbing or permanent installation.
It comes with everything you need to hook it up. All you have to is unscrew the kitchen faucet and replace it with the included adapter, to connect the dishwasher to the sink.
It’s also easy to load or empty, because you don’t have to bend over it, so it’s ideal for a person who has back problems. It even looks good and blends in with the rest of the kitchen.
Don’t worry that this model will not be large enough, that it will use too much electricity, or that it will look odd in your kitchen. It can hold all the dishes for up to 6 people. Plates can be up to 10.5” in diameter. The energy consumption is 220 Kwh/yr, and it uses 14.5 liters (3.8 gallons) of water.
This model has some nice features. The delay allows you to load it at night before your shower, and set in on a two-hour delay, so the hot water goes to your shower instead of the dishes. The STP Countertop Dishwasher includes an automatic detergent and rinse agent dispenser and a rinse-aid warning.
It features residual heat drying and it’s quiet as can be, with a noise level of only 55 decibels. In addition, the maximum water temperature is 148 degrees Fahrenheit – not hot enough to burn you or your little ones. It’s safe, efficient, and washes just as well as a larger model.
Small families, single persons, or anyone who has a small kitchen will love this dishwasher. It delivers full-size power in a compact design. It’s ideal for office kitchens, apartments, or any other small spaces. Best of all, the dishes come out spotless.
Last update on 2020-01-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API