Thanks for your interest in writing for us. Below are the details needed to have your article considered for publication.
- Product listicles
- Product Information
- Product Reviews
- 1500 (min) – Please don’t limit your blog post based on this number.
Format for sharing:
- Share a Google doc or email a Word doc.
- Link to other content whenever relevant. Every link included must add value for readers.
Paragraph length and spacing:
- Keep paragraphs short. No longer than 4 lines.
- We adhere to the one space after the period philosophy, not two.
- Use headers and sub headers to break up your post.
- Avoid big blocks of text.
- When writing headlines be specific and indicate a benefit to the reader. Read “How to Write a Headlines” if you need pointers.
- Use bullet or numbered lists.
- End the post with a question or a call to action for comments. The more specific, the better.
We love images on the Orbit blog. We use them to break up text, make the blog post scannable and to support data. Ideally, we include one image at every scroll depth, so an image is always visible. Here is a great example.
- Include one header image
- All post images must be at least 710px wide
- NO STOCK PHOTOS (unless absolutely necessary)
- Include images that illustrate “how to” do something or images that support data
- All images must be presented with usage rights — no copyright infringed images
We may edit your post or bounce it back to you for revisions. We may edit anchor text and links that are not relevant to your post. Sometimes scheduling may change but we will let you know ahead of time.
We ask that your article not be published elsewhere previously, or simultaneously. If you’d like to republish a guest post that ran on the Orbit site, please wait at least 2 weeks to do so. Update it to make it current and link to the original post.
Please plan to promote your post throughout your social networks. We ask that you share it more than once on multiple networks over multiple days. The time frame and scheduling is up to you.
Reserve the right to refuse
Your article submission is a submission. It’s not a sure-thing. We reserve the right to refuse it or require editorial revisions.
Please do NOT include affiliate links. We have the right to add our own affiliate links to the article.
You agree that copyright passes entirely to PriceCheckHQ.
We look forward to working with you. Please feel free to resend it your inquiry if you don’t hear back from us within a week.